Scrapshala provides service of repair and restoration of old furniture to make it look new. It also prevent furniture from further deterioration.
Charges for this service can be shared after receiving the photos of the old article, physically examining the article and understanding the expectation of the client.
Scrapshala believes in 4 core values while designing a zero-waste event
1. Sourcing the raw material ethically and locally
2. Handcrafting the customized artisanal decor items
3. Choosing biodegradable or upcycled material for single-use decor
4. Designing reusable items of high quality and strength
4. Connecting client to local vendors for services other than decor
5. Channelizing food and flower waste to better use after the event
We conduct hands-on workshops and skill training courses for individuals, groups and organizations.
The workshops are conducted physically in our workshop in Varanasi and New Delhi.
For workshops to be conducted in any other city, write us an email at email@example.com
The workshops are conducted online also.
Follow us on Instagram for regular updates on one-day DIY workshops
Educational workshops and team building activities related to upcycling and waste management can conducted for educational organizations, NGOs and corporates.
These workshops and activities can be customized as per time and concept of the event.
Sign up to stay updated about new products, upcycling projects and events.
Varanasi address: Lane no. 14, Ravindrapuri main road, opposite to Keventers and PMO, Varanasi (U.P.), India, Pincode: 221005
New Delhi address: B-1/17 A, Paschim Vihar
Copyright © 2021 www.scrapshala.com - All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us: 8400029536